I’m on the hunt for the next NatterDoodle Magic Maker (aka Studio Assistant).
I’m seeking someone with an awesome attitude, super reliable, mega organized and a proven self-starting, go-getter.
I am specifically looking for someone who can help me manage NatterDoodle Studio + Shop, help me prepare for a wide variety of creative workshops (virtual and online) and manage the fulfillment of the product side of my business, so I can focus more on creating, teaching and growing NatterDoodle.
I’d love a dynamic executor who can come in and say “Here’s what we can do for X!” and “I have this idea!” rather than me delegating every task.
The person I’m looking for…
- Loves being in a supportive role
- Is highly organized and loves learning
- Has a positive attitude and is highly reliable
- Enjoys administrative tasks
- Takes pride in creating an organized, fun, clean, and happy environment/space
- Feels comfortable communicating professionally and cheerfully with customers and other business partners
- Is a confident writer
- Likes to turn chaos into spreadsheets
- Can interpret creative ideas into streamlined processes
If you light up when you read these qualifications and tasks, you may be the magical person I’m looking for!
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the NatterDoodle brand and voice
- Professional and friendly demeanor; customer service orientation
- Knowledge of email and social media marketing a plus
- Knowledge of programs like Trello, Shopify, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
- Understands and appreciates small businesses, handmade goods and creative types
- Must love handmade and have an appreciation for creativity (...and love dogs)
- Assisting with ordering products and materials
- Managing multiple types of inventories including: products, general art supplies, and workshop materials
- Tracking, fulfilling and shipping online customer orders and wholesale orders
- Preparing and packing materials for a wide variety of workshops
- Preparing NatterDoodle for off-site events like art shows and markets; organizing and packing products, supplies, promotional materials, etc.
- Responds to custom to customer inquiries, requests, and concerns via email or phone
- Serving as the manager of the studio/storefront including regularly organizing, cleaning and taking a deep pride in its appearance
- Setting up the studio for workshops, private parties, and event rentals
- Acting as a sales associate when the studio is open; greeting customers, assisting with purchases, and making sure they have an exceptional experience
- Tracking workshop attendance and communicating with workshop attendees
- Updating online product listings on Shopify, Abound, and Faire
- Creating email campaigns for both wholesale and retail outreach
- Helping with product design and development
- Coordinating and organizing customer order pickups
- Defines pricing, and maintains/improves pricing model for all products and workshops
- Occasional support at off-site events such as craft shows and large scale workshops
- Researching and curating new wholesale accounts
- Fostering wholesale account relationships and reaching out for partnerships and PR opportunities
- NatterDoodle Shop + Studio is located in Columbus’ charming Clintonville neighborhood at 3516 N. High Street.
- 20-25/hours per week. The position is paid hourly on a contract basis, billed weekly. While hours are flexible, preferred working days/times would fall Monday-Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm, with a commitment to at least two Saturdays per month. Occasional additional weekend support for off-site events may be requested.
- Hourly rate is based on experience and starts at $13/hr, opportunity for performance based raises
- I’m looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!