Tune in from your quaran-team location and sit down for a creative break to your chaos!
Choose your favorite designs and create these stunning sets of hexagonal coasters in the company of established artist and your internet bestie Natalie Keller Pariano.
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating these beautiful sets of hand lettered coasters! A set for you and one (or two) sets to give as a gift!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create two (or more) sets of hand lettered coasters!
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Zoom for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (June 25 at 3 pm EST)
Your kit includes supplies to create original hand lettered coasters:
- Your choice of two (2) or three (3) sets of acrylic coasters; each set includes four (4) coasters
- One (1) paint marker (your choice of gold or black)
- Two or Three (2 or 3) organza storage/gift bags
- Sixteen (16) original NatterDoodle designs to use for your coasters
- Thirty two (32) or forty eight (48) bumpons for your coasters
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on June 25 at 3 pm EST
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors
- Clear tape; double-sided preferred (Scotch brand or similar)
- Optional supplies: additional paint markers