Time to trim the tree with cute and cheerful ornaments designed by the best artists I know: KIDDOS!
(Hey grown-ups - grab your own adult kit, too! Fun for the whole family!)
Using NatterDoodle's exclusive designs, you'll create original ornaments that will be memorable kiddo keepsakes!
Each kit is laser cut on a beautiful quality wood and scored with original designs by NatterDoodle. Paint your ornaments as a family, gift them as stocking stuffers or create adorable present tags!
Complete the kit on your own time with or join us for a live painting party on December 14 at 6 pm. Can't make that date but still want to watch the video? No worries! The video replay is available!
Your kit includes:
- Twelve (12) unique holiday ornaments
- Twelve (12) hooks
- Holiday baker's twine
- Set of paint in NatterDoodle's holiday color palette*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- Personalized name card
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on December 14 at 6 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
- Optional: Add a paint marker
- Kiddo appropriate designs include: holly, snowman, santa's hat, poinsettia, heart, star bursts, polka dots, garland, berries, snowflake, fir branch, twinkle stars
- *If you have your own paint/brushes at home, you have the option of excluding it from your kit, a savings of $5.
At home you'll need: water cup, paper towels/rags | Optional: you may wish to use additional paints/brushes you have on hand, clear coat spray, and/or paint markers
Photography by Olvera Photography.
Please note: This is a project based workshop kit in a bag. You will create beautiful ornaments with hand lettered designs; no hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.