Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop
Join Natalie of Natterdoodle for a PEN PARTY on November 13 from 6-8:30 p.m. in Columbus!
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help!
If you can write in cursive, or even if you can just print, OK, even if you can just hold a pen — you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
- Learn hand lettering lingo
- Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet called Le Meridien Script; exclusive to events held at The Joseph
- Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
- Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
- Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you! This final project is exclusive to The Joseph only!
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time
- Each participant will receive a complete starter kit (see below for details)
- Your registration includes one drink ticket. Cocktails, beer, wine and food available for purchase!
What's in your starter kit that you take home?
- A workbook (exclusive workbook only available at The Joseph)
- Practice papers
- A set of lettering pens (exclusive set only available at The Joseph)
- A pencil pouch (exclusive design only available at The Joseph)
- A personalized white board for practicing
- A dry erase marker & eraser
- A surprise thank you gift exclusive to this experience at The Joseph!
This workshop is recommended for beginners or those who just really love a pen party!
If you have taken an Intro workshop previously at another venue, you will still benefit from this workshop as the script style is different along with the supplies and final project!
We'll party at the incredible Le Meridien, The Joseph in Columbus' Short North Arts District.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.