Tune in from your quaran-team location and sit down for a creative break to your chaos!
Choose your favorite designs and create TWO hand lettered wall hangings in the company of established artist Natalie Keller Pariano.
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating hand lettered wall hangings to make your home cozier & more inspirational. PERFECT for your home, office or dorm room!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create two hand lettered wall hangings
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (Wednesday, April 22 at 7 pm EST)
Your kit includes supplies to create an original hand lettered door sign:
- Two (2) 11x11 canvas wall hangings
- Two (2) black fabric markers
- Three (3) feet of baker's twine
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- Four (4) tassels in assorted colors for accents
- Two (2) NatterDoodle designs (5 to choose from)
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on Wednesday, April 22 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors
- Clear tape (Scotch brand or similar)
- Optional supplies: colored fabric markers
- Highly recommended: light board or iPad
Kits will ship on April 14.