Double, double - toil and trouble!
Choose your favorite hand lettered design(s) and create a hand painted, hand lettered Halloween cauldron that you can enjoy every spooky season!
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a haunting arrangement that adds that extra bit of Halloween whimsy to any room!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create your wooden Halloween arrangement
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (October 9 at 6 pm EST). Can't make that date? No worries! Watch the video replay!
Your kit includes the following supplies:
- 14-piece wooden cauldron kit (includes cauldron, Halloween icons, base, etc)
- 7-color acrylic paint set*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- One (1) bottle of super glue
- Up to two (2) NatterDoodle designs (5 to choose from)
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on October 9 at 6 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
*=Have paint and brushes at home? Omit them from your kit and save $6!
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- Paint and brushes (if you chose a kit without them)
- Optional supplies: table covering, paint markers for accents, clear coat spray, additional craft paints
Starting at $39.
PHOTOS BY CAPRI ARTISTRY PHOTOGRAPHY
Kits will ship 10 days before the workshop.
Please note: This is a project based workshop kit. You will create a hand lettered floral arrangement. No hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.