Tune in from your quaran-team location and sit down for a creative break to your chaos!
Choose your favorite designs and create THREE hand lettered dish towels in the company of established artist Natalie Keller Pariano.
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating hand lettered dish towels to make your kitchen cozier and more FUN! PERFECT for your home or for gifts.
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create three hand lettered dish towels
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a video replay of the August 17 workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie
Your kit includes supplies to create an original hand lettered dish towels:
- Three (3) 27x27 white 100% cotton flour sack towels
- Two (2) black fabric markers
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- Seven (7) NatterDoodle designs (Do You Beleaf in Life After Love, Every Now & Then I Fall Apart, Pie Will Always Love You, Graters Gonna Grate, Cause a Stir, Believe I Can Fry and All About that Baste)
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on Monday, August 17 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors
- Clear tape (Scotch brand or similar)
- Optional supplies: colored fabric markers
- Highly recommended: light board or iPad