I PUT A SPELL ON YOU - and now you're mine!
Fun and festive all year-long is a way of life!
If you love to celebrate each change of the season and have decor to match - you're going to love our new series of hand lettered banner kits!
Each kit is laser cut on a beautiful quality wood and scored with original designs by NatterDoodle. Paint your set to match your home or the colors of the season. Display on your front porch, fireplace, entryway - the sky is the limit!
Complete the kit on your own time with or join us for a live painting party on September 28 at 7 pm. Can't make that date but still want to watch the video? No worries! The video replay is available!
Your kit includes:
- Set of two (2) unfinished banners (one includes the phrase I Put A Spell On You and one includes matching star/moon/crystal ball illustrations )
- Set of Halloween Paint (5 colors)*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- Personalized name card
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on September 28 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
- Optional: Add a paint marker
*If you have your own paint/brushes at home, you have the option of excluding it from your kit, a savings of $6.
At home you'll need: water cup, paper towels/rags | Optional: you may wish to use additional paints/brushes you have on hand, clear coat spray, and/or paint markers
- I Put a Spell on You (all letters + 2 illustrations) + Star/Moon/Crystal Ball (icons)
- Hocus Pocus (all letters + 3 illustrations) + Ouija Finders (icons)
Can't live without both sets? Save $12 if you buy both designs at once!
Photography by Olvera Photography.
Please note: This is a project based workshop kit in a bag. You will create a beautiful banner with a hand lettered design; no hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.