Join Natalie of NatterDoodle for a GALENTINE’S DAY PARTY to benefit The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio!
February 13, 2019 – 6:30 – 9 p.m. at NatterDoodle Shop + Studio in Columbus, Ohio
What’s Galentine’s Day?
Well, according to my girl Leslie Knope of Parks & Rec “It’s only the best day of the year! It’s like Lilith Fair, minus the angst, plus frittatas. Ladies celebrating ladies!”
Come get your Girl Power on with Natalie from NatterDoodle and support an incredible cause. All proceeds from the workshop will benefit The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio, working for social justice and gender equity.
In this workshop, Natalie will guide you through the process of hand lettering a throw pillow. Use one of Natalie’s signature designs (5 to choose from!) or create something original to you! Perfect for G/Valentine’s Day decor or any room that you hang in with your girl gang!
Your registration includes:
- Two (2) hours of instruction and tutorials from Natalie of Natterdoodle
- All supplies to make one (1) hand lettered throw pillow including: pillow case, stuffing, transfer materials, lettering supplies, exclusive Natterdoodle-designed tracers
- A mini tutorial on how to creatively address envelopes
- Three (3) galentine's themed greeting cards + postage
- A surprise goodie bag featuring gifts and exclusive discounts from women-owned businesses
- Fabulous photos
- And the best part??? This PILLOW FIGHT is SLUMBER PARTY THEMED! Come in your coziest PJs (if you want!), listen to the best girl groups and take epic selfies with your gal pals!
This workshop is only scheduled for one date in Columbus, so hurry up and snatch up your registration ASAP!
PS: BYOB is encouraged! May we suggest, mimosas? :)
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK DATES BEFORE BOOKING.