Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a hand lettered notebook for all of your list making, gratitude journaling and more!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create a a hand lettered notebook
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Zoom for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (March 17 at 7 pm EST). Can't make the live event? Watch the video replay!
Your kit includes supplies to create an original hand lettered notebook:
- One (1) 5x7 notebook with 80 lined pages, a ribbon bookmark and elastic closure
- One (1) white paint marker
- One (1) sheet of transfer paper
- Four (4) NatterDoodle designs to choose from
- One (1) NatterDoodle mechanical pencil
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- One (1) surprise gift from Natalie
- 1 hour of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on June 8 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors
- Clear tape (Scotch brand or similar)
- Optional supplies: colored paint markers
KITS SHIP APPROXIMATELY 10 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP.