Time to trim the tree with sweet and snarky festive phrases!
Using NatterDoodle's exclusive designs, you'll create original ornaments that will be seasonal showstoppers!
Each kit is laser cut on a beautiful quality wood and scored with original designs by NatterDoodle. Paint your ornaments as a holiday hangout with friends and family, gift them as stocking stuffers or create adorable present tags!
Complete the kit on your own time with or join us for a live painting party on December 7 at 8 pm. Can't make that date but still want to watch the video? No worries! The video replay is available!
Your kit includes:
- Sixteen (16) unique holiday ornaments
- Sixteen (16) hooks
- Holiday baker's twine
- Set of paint in NatterDoodle's holiday color palette*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- Personalized name card
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on December 7 at 8 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
- Optional: Add a paint marker
- Phrases include: That's What She Sled, All Spruced Up, Merry & Bright, Holly Jolly, All is Bright, Making Spirits Bright, Let's Get Lit, Comfort and Joy, Sleigh My Name, Comfy Cozy Are We, Joy to the World, A Thrill of Hope, Peace on Earth, Ho Ho Ho, Happy Holi-yays, Snow Way
*If you have your own paint/brushes at home, you have the option of excluding it from your kit, a savings of $5.
At home you'll need: water cup, paper towels/rags | Optional: you may wish to use additional paints/brushes you have on hand, clear coat spray, and/or paint markers
- Seasonal Showstoppers Edition (festive phrases perfect for adults)
Kiddo Keepsakes Edition (you know who these are for!)
Photography by Katie Blauser Photography.
KITS SHIP APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WORKSHOP.
Please note: This is a project based workshop kit. You will create a hand lettered project; no hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK DATES BEFORE BOOKING.