Virtual Intermediate Hand Lettering Workshop
January 26. 2021
7 - 9:30 pm EST
Ready to level up your lettering?
If you’ve been practicing your strokes and doodling up a storm with your fauxligraphy skills, you’re ready to take the next step!
Join Natalie of NatterDoodle for an Intermediate Lettering Workshop. Let’s break the barrier between basic lettering and bad ass lettering!
In this workshop, we’ll focus on techniques that will improve not only your letter forms, but layout, composition, sketching and flourishing!
What can you expect at this workshop!?
- Learn composition and layout techniques
- Practice capital letters
- Learn new techniques such as easy enhancements, embellishments, flourishing and more!
- 2+ hours of demonstrations and practice time
- One-on-one support from Natalie of NatterDoodle
- TWO workbooks - yes, TWO!
Intermediate: An intermediate workbook outlining 8+ new techniques from the workshop!
- 26+: Natalie’s coveted 26+ Workbook featuring 26 or more ways to write every letter of the alphabet!
- Practice papers
- An exclusive new pencil pouch with 5 new intermediate lettering tools
- A personalized thank you gift
- An 11x14 art print not available outside of this workshop!
- An invitation to a private Facebook group for lettering feedback
- An invitation to a private Zoom event for the workshop (please note - this event will not be recorded)
You will receive your invitation to the Zoom meeting the day before the workshop.
*Note: This workshop is recommended for those who have already taken an Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop with NatterDoodle and have been practicing their skills regularly.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.