In this virtual workshop, Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a HOME sign that will add a fresh pop of cheer every month to your home! Just change out the "O" for a whole new look every time! Perfect for a side table, shelf, guest room or entryway - the possibilities are endless!
How does it work?
- We mail you an entire kit (local pickup also available) with everything you need to create your gorgeous home sign
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (September 24 at 7 pm EST). Can't make it at that date and time? No worries! Watch the video replay!
- You paint your pieces and your sign to match your home and favorite colors
Your kit includes supplies to create an original interchangeable door sign:
- One (1) approximately 10x10 freestanding home sign in raw wood
- 12 oval ("O") inserts (one per month) with designs scored into the wood for easy painting, raw wood
- Sixteen (16) colors of acrylic paint*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- 13 pieces of velcro to easily swap out your interchangeable pieces and attach
- One (1) 2 fl. oz bottle of white acrylic paint
- One (1) foam brush
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on September 24 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the workshop at the stated time; you can watch the video replay or follow your written instructions)
- Optional items to supply at home: paint markers+ and clear coat spray
*If you have your own acrylic paint and brushes at home, you can choose to exclude this for a savings of $6.
+Note: Extra fine oil-based paint markers highly recommended for this workshop.
All wood pieces are made from a high grade wood that is rigid, but lightweight! Interchangeable pieces are laser cut, sanded smooth, unpainted wood. The details of each phrase are scored into the wood to make painting a breeze! All interchangeable pieces have dark and crisp edges, with raw wood backs.