Choose your favorite design(s) and create hand painted, hand lettered wall pennants that don't hide your big, big pride!
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a colorful wall pennant perfect for any room!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a kit with the supplies you'll need to create your wooden wall pennant
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with the video replay
Your kit includes the following supplies:
- Wooden pennant kit (includes backer, letters, illustrations, and flag portion)
- 12-piece acrylic paint set*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- One (1) 2 fl. oz. paint color of your choice
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- One (1) bottle of super glue
- Wall hanging hardware
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to watch a video repla(please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
* = If purchased
Buy two and receive a hefty, fun, ol' discount!
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- Optional supplies: table covering, paint markers for accents, clear coat spray
Kits will ship approximately one week before the workshop.
Please note: This is a project based workshop kit. You will create a hand lettered floral arrangement. No hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.