Tune in from your quaran-team location and sit down for a creative break to your chaos!
Create these cheerful and funny greeting cards, complete with creatively addressed envelopes in the company of established artist and your internet bestie Natalie Keller Pariano.
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating these fun cards and envelopes!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create eight (8) greeting cards and accompanying envelopes
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (February 4 at 7 pm EST - or watch the video replay at your convenience)
Your kit includes supplies to create hand lettered cards:
- Eight (8) white high-quality greeting cards
- Eight (8) assorted color accompanying envelopes
- Twelve (12) fineliner markers in assorted colors
- Five (5) greeting card designs by NatterDoodle
- Five (5) envelope templates by NatterDoodle
- One (1) roll of washi tape
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on February 4 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors & stamps
- Optional supplies: crayons, colored pencils, highlighters, Crayola SuperTips
- Highly recommended: lightboard or tablet with lightboard app