In this virtual workshop, Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating an easel set that will add a fresh pop of cheer every month to your home! Perfect for a kitchen, guest room or entryway - the possibilities are endless!
How does it work?
- We mail you an entire kit (local pickup also available) with everything you need to create your gorgeous door sign
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (January 19 at 7 pm EST). Can't make it at that date and time? No worries! Watch the video replay!
- You paint your pieces and your to match your home and favorite colors
Your kit includes supplies to create an original interchangeable door sign:
- One (1) 10x10 shiplap-effect easel backer, painted white
- Two (2) accent pieces (unfinished decorative wood bead-effect frame and greenery)
- Two (2) piece easel
- 12 circle inserts (one per month) with designs scored into the wood for easy painting, painted white and ready for personalization
- Sixteen (16) colors of acrylic paint*
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- One (1) mini superglue
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on Wednesday, January 19 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the workshop at the stated time; you can watch the video replay or follow your written instructions)
- Optional items to supply at home: paint markers and clear coat spray
*If you have your own acrylic paint and brushes at home, you can choose to exclude this for a savings of $6.
All wood pieces are made from a high grade wood that is rigid, but lightweight! Interchangeable pieces are laser cut, sanded smooth, primed white, wood. The details of each phrase are scored into the wood to make painting a breeze! All interchangeable pieces have dark and crisp edges, with raw wood backs.