In this virtual workshop, Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a wreath set will add a fresh pop of cheer every month to your home! Perfect for a kitchen, office, guest room, or entryway - the possibilities are endless!
How does it work?
- We mail you an entire kit (local pickup also available) with everything you need to create your project
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie via video replay.
- You paint your pieces to match your home and favorite colors
Your kit includes supplies to create an original interchangeable door sign:
- One (1) 13x13 wood wreath base,
- Wood bow (5 pieces)
- Monthly interchangeable banners (14 pieces)
- Monthly interchangeable icons (5 per month for a total of 60 pieces)
- Hanging hardware
- Twelve (12) colors of acrylic paint*
- Velcro (105 pieces)
- Two (2) paint brushes*
- One (1) mini superglue
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on April 28 (please note: you do NOT need to attend the workshop at the stated time; you can watch the video replay or follow your written instructions)
- Optional items to supply at home: paint markers, water, cup, table cover, paper towels, and clear coat spray
*If you have your own acrylic paint and brushes at home, you can choose to exclude this for a savings of $6.
All wood pieces are made from a high grade wood that is rigid, but lightweight! Interchangeable pieces are laser cut, sanded smooth wood. The details of each phrase/illustration are scored into the wood to make painting a breeze! All interchangeable pieces have dark and crisp edges, with raw wood backs.