Tune in from your quaran-team location and sit down for a creative break to your chaos!
Choose your favorite design and create a hand lettered door sign in the company of established artist and color expert Natalie Keller Pariano.
Natalie will share all of her tips and techniques for creating a hand lettered door sign to make your doorstep all the more welcoming!
How does it work?
- We'll mail you a take-home kit with the supplies you'll need to create a a hand lettered door sign
- We'll include written instructions PLUS a live workshop on Facebook for you to tune-in and follow along with Natalie (Thursday, April 9 at 7 pm EST)
Your kit includes supplies to create an original hand lettered door sign:
- One (1) 11x11 circular wood door sign
- One (1) paint marker
- Three (3) feet of ribbon
- One (1) 11x11 sheet of transfer paper
- One (1) NatterDoodle mechanical pencil
- One (1) personally hand lettered name card
- 1.5+ hours of instruction, demonstrations and advice from an established artist
- Written instructions on how to do your project on your own time
- An invitation to an online LIVE video party with Natalie on Thursday, April 9 at 7 pm EST (please note: you do NOT need to attend the party to do the project; your written instructions will give you the complete overview of the project - the video is just for fun!)
You'll need to supply the following elements at home:
- One (1) pair of scissors
- Clear tape (Scotch brand or similar)
- Optional supplies: colored paint markers
NOTE: All black kits come with a white paint marker and all white kits come with a black paint marker.